The legal bit
1. The prize draw is open to all current Bupa health insurance customers who hold a personal health insurance policy, are residents of Great Britain and are aged 18 years or over, except employees of any Bupa company, their immediate families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw. Residents of Northern Ireland are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter provided you are the main member of a current personal health insurance policy with Bupa and have registered to access the Bupa Rewards website at bupa.co.uk/rewards. No additional purchase is necessary.
3. By entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win. Bupa may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
4. All entries must be submitted via bupa.co.uk/rewards and only one entry per person and per insurance policy is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 11 February 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 25 February 2020. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. Bupa accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, or for entries which are not successfully completed, including where due to a technical fault or malfunction, network or server failure of any kind. Any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
7. 50 winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person by 28 February 2020 at the latest.
8. The winners will be notified by email (using details we hold on record against your insurance policy) on or before 6 March 2020. The 50 winners will each receive one pair of adult ODEON cinema e-voucher codes, sent to them via email.
10. The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winners’ surname and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bupa UK, Retention Marketing, 4th Floor, Bupa Place, 102 The Quays, Salford Quays M50 3SP within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw. By entering the prize draw, you consent to the disclosure of your surname and county to any person who requests this information if you win.
13. If you object to your surname and county being made available, please contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Bupa must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. By entering this prize draw, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you breach these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of your insurance policy, Bupa reserves the right to refuse entry to the prize draw or refuse to award the prize to you.
15. Bupa reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary (in the sole opinion of Bupa) to do so.
16. Bupa gives no warranties or representations in relation to the prize and, insofar as is permitted by law, Bupa will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prize, unless this is caused by the negligence of Bupa, its agents or that of their employees. This clause does not affect your rights under your insurance policy or your statutory rights.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law Bupa Insurance Limited and the Bupa group of companies shall not incur any liability for any claims, damages, losses or other liabilities whatsoever arising under or otherwise in connection with this offer.
18. Bupa will use your personal information for the purposes of administering this prize draw in accordance with these terms and conditions and our privacy notice (bupa.co.uk/privacy).
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: Bupa, 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ.