The legal bits
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Everyday Rewards by Bupa programme agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Bupa Investments Limited, 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ (Bupa).
Administrators: Cherry London Limited, 7-9 William Road, London, NW1 3ER and Paragon Customer Communications Limited, Evolution House, 12 Choats Road, Barking, Dagenham, RM9 6BF
- Eligibility: This programme is open to all qualifying customers, , aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrators and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this programme.
- Qualifying members: Qualifying members are classed as individuals that have an active Bupa health insurance policy or are employed by a company offering health insurance or health benefits under a health trust to their workforce, even if not covered themselves.
- Accessing the Everyday Rewards by Bupa Programme: If you’re a qualifying Bupa customer you'll need to enter the following details on the registration page in order to gain access: First name, Last name, Date of Birth, Email address, Password and either your Membership Number (if insured) or your employer’s Group PIN (if cover is offered through your employer). Once you have registered and activated your account, you will be able to login to the site in order to browse and redeem the range of offers.
- Only one account may be registered per individual Bupa customer.
- The list of offers available to each customer may differ and remains subject to change by the Promoter and the Administrators.
- Customers are responsible for the security of their own password. Bupa takes no responsibility for any lost, stolen or misused passwords and resulting outcomes.
- Customers who do not give correct details or those who apply on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
Your request to access the Everyday Rewards programme will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you:
- Have not completed all requested entry fields for the websites registration correctly.
- Have terminated your Bupa health insurance policy, or your policy otherwise terminates or lapses for any reason, or your employer is no longer offering health insurance or health benefits to its workforce
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The offers have no cash value or alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Any persons taking advantage of the Everyday Rewards programme do so on complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration to the Everyday Rewards programme is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- For each offer, specific individual Terms and Conditions apply and form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The terms of this promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written or verbal) shall apply.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrators, nor their agents or distributors, will be responsible or liable to compensate the customer or any other person, or accept any liability in respect of any personal loss or damage occurring whilst using the offers, nor can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services or products offered when using the offers and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- The Promoter and the Administrators’ decision regarding any aspect of the Everyday Rewards programme is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this programme is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter or Administrators which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of Everyday Rewards, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend Everyday Rewards. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and Administrators and which prevents the Promoter and Administrators from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter and Administrators will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- This promotion is administrated by our partners Cherry London Limited and Paragon Customer Communications Ltd. All queries should be sent to Paragon Customer Communications Ltd, Park House, 16-18 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB and titled ‘Everyday Rewards by Bupa’.
- If for any reason you encounter a problem please visit the 'How can we help' page on this site.
- Bupa reserves the right to amend, add, and remove terms where it is deemed necessary.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Bupa shall not be liable for any offer or discount not being available from a third party provider for any reason; or for any failure by a third party provider to meet the terms and conditions on which it has agreed to provide an offer or discount.