The legal bits
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Bupa Rewards programme agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Bupa Investments Limited, 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
- Eligibility: This programme is open to all qualifying members under a Bupa health insurance policy (Personal policy holders only), aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this programme.
- Qualifying members: Qualifying members are classed as individuals that have an active personal Bupa health insurance policy.
- Accessing the Bupa Rewards Programme: If you’re a qualifying Bupa member you’ll need to register for the programme in order to gain access to the offers. To register for the programme you’ll need to enter the following information on the registration page; Title, First name, Surname, Membership Number, Date of Birth, Email address, Confirmation email address, Password and Confirmation password. Bupa will validate qualifying members and reject any accounts which do not have an active Bupa health insurance policy. Once you have registered and activated your account, you’ll be able to login to the site in order to browse and redeem the range of offers.
- Only one account may be registered per individual Bupa member.
- The list of offers available to each member may differ and remains subject to change by the Promoter and the Administrator.
- Individual terms of each offer apply.
- Members are responsible for the security of their own password. Bupa takes no responsibility for any lost, stolen or misused passwords and resulting outcomes.
- Members who cancel their Bupa health insurance policy will have their access to the Bupa Rewards site revoked.
- Members who do not give correct details or those who apply on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
Your request to access the Bupa Rewards programme will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you:
- Have not completed all requested entry fields for the websites registration correctly.
- Are not a member under a Bupa health insurance policy and as such do not hold an active, personal Bupa health insurance policy.
- Have terminated your Bupa health insurance policy with Bupa, or your Bupa health insurance policy otherwise terminates or lapses for any reason.
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- If a member cancels their Bupa health insurance policy and does not return to Bupa within three months, they’ll lose access to their account and will have to re-register when a new health insurance policy has been taken out.
- If a member cancels their Bupa health insurance policy but returns within three months, then their account will be re-activated and they’ll be able to access the site using the same login details.
- The offers have no cash value or alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Any persons taking advantage of the Bupa Rewards programme do so on complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration to the Bupa Rewards programme is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- For each offer, specific Terms and Conditions apply and form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The terms of this promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written or verbal) shall apply.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrator, nor their agents or distributors, will be responsible or liable to compensate the member or any other person, or accept any liability in respect of any personal loss or damage occurring whilst using the offers, nor can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services or products offered when using the offers and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- The Promoter and the Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the Bupa Rewards programme is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this programme is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter or Administrator which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of Bupa Rewards, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend Bupa Rewards. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and Administrator and which prevents the Promoter and Administrator from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter and Administrator will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- This promotion is administrated by our partner TLC Marketing UK Ltd. (the “Administrator”), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All queries should be sent to this address titled ‘Bupa Rewards programme’.
- If for any reason you encounter a problem please call our partner TLC Marketing UK quoting ‘Bupa Rewards programme’ on 0330 124 1222 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm. We may record or monitor our calls. Alternatively please fill out the Get in Touch form here.
- Bupa reserves the right to amend, add, and remove terms where it is deemed necessary.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Bupa shall not be liable for: any offer or discount not being available from a third party provider for any reason; or any failure by a third party provider to meet the terms and conditions on which it has agreed to provide an offer or discount.